2023 Full Season Passes
|Membership Type||Payment Deadline 1/31*||Paid After 1/31*|
(until 28th birthday)
|Weekday Retired Single|
|High School Student||$345||$370|
*To be eligible for the above discounted rates, all previous balances due must be paid in full by February 1, 2023.
**Weekday retired single memberships include weekday play only (Monday – Friday). Weekend and holiday play (including associated Mondays) permitted with $5/9 hole green fees. When playing at network courses on weekends, $5/9 holes is payable to SHGC at time of reservation.
Our Full Season Memberships include playing privileges for discounted rates at our network courses, which tentatively include:
- Oak Harbor Golf Club (Oak Harbor)
- Sugar Creek Golf Course (Elmore)
- Cross Winds Golf Course (Perrysburg)
- Willard Golf Club (Willard)
- Chippewa Golf Course (Curtice)
- Tee times for all courses need to be set up by SHGC staff in order to verify membership (names of all members in the group are required)
- Identification for all members, such as a driver’s license, must be presented at the network course at check-in, or regular rates will apply
- Procedures for network course members are the reverse – reciprocation is valid for open play only (outings and leagues do not apply)
- Fees include 18 hole green fees and cart rental, which vary with course choice
- Enjoy your rounds!
Cart Passes offer players the opportunity to obtain a free cart for 9 holes after every ten 18-hole rounds. Cards can be purchased for $120 (Seniors) or $140 (Regulars), and have no expiration.